Please note the important deadlines below:
- sending the enter to the Fair Guide - 10th December 2017
- Sub-exhibitor's application - 10th December 2017
- deadline for all applicable payments - 24th December 2017
If You use external contractor for stand construction:
- sending to the Organizer's office stand plans for approval - 30th November 2017.
- informing the Organizer about construction exceeding the height of 2,5m - 30th November 2016.
- submit documents certifying the fire protection elements used in the construction and equipment of the stand - 30th November 2017.
STAND BUILDING AND DISMOUNTING
Installation of stands will be held on January 9th, 2017 from 12.00 to 22.00, with the large-size elements only till 18.00. Vehicles entering the halls foe exposition must have emptied tanks of fuel / oil to the reserve. This will be checked by the relevant workers. Dismantling of stands, exhibits and equipment can be started only after the TSW 2018 - January 11th, from 16.00. Dismantling is planned until 22.00 on 12th January 2018.
General Contractor for stand building:
Pracownia Sztuk Plastycznych Sp. z o.o.
ul. Finlandzka 10
tel/fax 22 617 41 91
Sławomir Czapczyński, tel. 22 617 41 91 int. 130
Łukasz Dybalski, tel. 22 617 41 91 int. 112
Ptak Expo Warsaw in Nadarzyn has parking for 10 000 cars.
Each exhibitor will receive, as part of the registration fee, one parking pass for the whole duration of the fair, together with the day of installation. You can request a greater number of parking passes entitling to park in designated parking lots during the TSW and on mounting the exhibition (additionally paid).
Purchased parking cards can be collected on the day of the assembly or during the fair in the Organizer's Office. Card Activation occurs at the entrance to the fair grounds. Parking lots at the exhibition halls exclude parking trucks (over 3.5 tons) and passenger cars occupying more than one parking space during the Fair.